Terms and conditions of the warranty
General terms and conditions
- Volume Design OÜ provides a warranty of 5 (five) years for its manufactured products, unless otherwise agreed, against possible design, production, and material defects. Finished products used in the production process, such as LED screens and power supplies, are covered by the factory warranty of the manufacturer in accordance with the terms and conditions of the manufacturer. The warranty period begins with the delivery of the product to the customer. The delivery is confirmed by the instrument of delivery and receipt or the signing of the CMR upon the receipt of the goods from the transport company.
- The warranty on the products manufactured by Volume Design OÜ is valid as follows:
- full warranty – 3 years;
- limited warranty on components – 2 years.
- The completion of the CMR upon the receipt of the goods is mandatory and subsequent claims not reflected in the CMR will not be satisfied.
- Damage that has occurred during transport organised by the customer is handled by the party that ordered the transport. Volume Design OÜ is not responsible for this.
- During the warranty period, the rights and obligations of the buyer stipulated by law and the terms and conditions set out in this document are followed.
- The validity of the terms and conditions of the warranty presupposes the correct fulfilment of all the terms and conditions set out in this document.
- By confirming the order, the client also approves the terms and conditions of the warranty.
- By signing the CMR and receiving the goods, the customer confirms the conformity of the goods to the order as well as the absence of claims. Subsequent claims not reflected in the CMR will not be satisfied.
Substance of the warranty
- The full 3-year warranty on the entire product:
- the full 3-year warranty covers any damage to the surface of the product which has occurred during the production process or during transport ordered by Volume Design OÜ;
- the product design, manufacturing, and material defects and damage caused to the product by these defects, which the manufacturer has been notified about in writing;
- the warranty covers the above-mentioned damage and the costs of repairing or replacing the product with a new product
- The limited 2-year warranty on components:
- the limited 2-year warranty covers the cost of a faulty component after the expiration of the full warranty;
- during the limited warranty period, Volume Design OÜ compensates only the cost of the component that is going to be replaced. The cost of repairs, transport, or other expenses incurred during the limited warranty period are not compensated by Volume Design OÜ.
- Repair or replacement of the product under warranty is organised by Volume Design OÜ or an authorised person with the written permission of Volume Design OÜ. Volume Design OÜ does not reimburse accessory expenses and other costs incurred during the repair of the product, such as income lost during the period of non-use of the product.
Restrictions of the warranty
- This warranty is valid only if the product has been installed, used, and maintained in accordance with the instructions approved by Volume Design OÜ. Products manufactured by Volume Design OÜ may be installed only by a partner approved by Volume Design OÜ, using securing devices and electrical accessories approved by Volume Design OÜ.
- Product maintenance must be performed and recorded in a form reproducible in writing throughout the life of the product or the warranty period. The costs of product maintenance are borne by the buyer / customer of the product.
- The warranty does not cover malfunctions and damage caused by details, materials, or parts added to the product that do not comply with the installation and operating instructions and have not previously been approved in writing by Volume Design OÜ.
- The warranty does not cover malfunctions and damage caused by improper installation, use, and maintenance.
- The warranty does not cover changes in the characteristics of the product due to improper maintenance, such as a decrease in light output due to dirt and dust deposited on or in the product.
- The warranty does not cover defects caused by careless use and damage to the product, destruction, and other circumstances covered by force majeure. This includes circumstances arising from physical activity that exceed the forces generated by normal use of the product.
- Products are not covered by the warranty if the recorded wind speed in the area of the damaged product has exceeded 21 m/s or in case of other extraordinary natural phenomena.
- The warranty does not cover natural wear and tear of the product, such as natural wear and tear or fading of the product surfaces over time.
- The warranty does not apply to parts disassembled from the product and reused with other products, such as power supplies.
- The warranty becomes invalid upon the use of securing devices or electrical accessories which are not approved by Volume Design OÜ.
- Volume Design OÜ does not compensate the indirect expenses of warranty repairs, i.e. acquiring installation permits, project management, and other indirect targeted expenses.
- If the cost of the warranty repairs exceeds the cost of manufacturing a new advertisement and its transportation, a new advertisement is manufactured, but other expenses are not compensated.
- Components that are removed in the course of warranty repairs must be signed and returned to Volume Design OÜ. If the returned components are in working order, then Volume Design OÜ will not cover the costs of replacing them and an invoice is issued for the new components.
- The cost of the warranty repairs is compensated after the defective components are returned and inspected.
- In case of additional costs related to power supply units that are replaced during warranty repairs, excluding the power supply units themselves, Volume Design OÜ will compensate up to 10% of the sales price of the advertisement under warranty, i.e. the total of additional expenses incurred during the warranty repairs cannot exceed 10% of the initial sales price of the advertisement.
- The warranty period is terminated in the event of non-fulfilment of payment obligations after the receipt of the product.
If you discover a defect in the product during the warranty period, follow these steps:
- Make sure you have met all terms and conditions of the warranty.
- Send a written notice to Volume Design OÜ within 7 days after discovering the defect or error.
- Volume Design OÜ undertakes to process the sent notice no later than within 7 working days after forwarding the notice in writing to Volume Design OÜ.
- Submit a complaint form to Volume Design OÜ in writing, including the product order number, product name, product size, time of manufacture, a brief description of the defect, and photos of the defects.
- Work performed under the warranty must be approved in writing by Volume Design OÜ.
- Defective parts must be returned to Volume Design OÜ, unless agreed otherwise.